Welcome to Alveston.org - your online guide to events in and around Alveston, Rudgeway and Earthcott, and the home of Alveston Parish Council information.
If you've got anything you'd like publicised, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Find out about Alveston Parish Council:
This month on Alveston.org there's a chance to win entry and drinks for four people, plus you could win a month's gym membership with personal training and massage.
See more events.
Would you like to join the Alveston Jubilee Hall committee as Booking Secretary? They're looking for someone with good organisational and office skills. Click below to find out how to apply...
Construction of speed cushions, upgrade/installation of pedestrian informal crossing points and waiting restrictions (lining) will commence from the 13th February 2017 in the vicinity of St Helen’s Primary School and will last approximately 2 weeks.
A road closure on Greenhill Road will be in place from the 13th – 17th February which will enable the 2 sets of speed cushions to be built.
Latest news from the Gazette:
• Thornbury mayor flys flags of friendship on 'wonderful' visit to Uganda
• Collision on M4 closes lane
• GAZETTE THROUGH THE YEARS: February 1997 to February 2007
• Police doctor's medical examinations 'below acceptable standards', investigation suggests
• GAZETTE COMMENT: Where is the infrastructure?
Latest items from BBC News:
• Don't give up, Jeremy Corbyn urges Labour
• Mo Farah's coach Alberto Salazar may have breached drug rules - leaked Usada report
• UK terror threat 'at highest since 1970s IRA plots'
• Five injured after car hits pedestrians
• NHS 'tobacco free' campaign launched by Public Health England